If you’re into geeky skirts just not pencil skirts, you can still let them know what you and the General know with the A Woman’s Place mini skirt.
This form-fitting A Woman’s Place mini skirt has an all-over black and white print of women making their voices be heard. It features “A woman’s place is in the resistance’ in white letters outlined in black.
Meant to be mid-thigh length and sit on the hip, this spandex/polyester mini skirt has an elastic waistband and is made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn. This material the skirt is made of has a four-way stretch allowing the fabric to stretch and recover on the cross and lengthwise grains. To ensure an all-over print, this skirt is precision-cut and hand-sewn after sublimating.
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
- Elastic waistband
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL (Model’s height is 5’10″/177cm and she is wearing size S)
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after sublimating to ensure a true all-over print
- Designed in Puerto Rico
Also available in pencil skirt.